- Communication Technology
- Telephone system connection as primary multiplex connection
Telephone system connection as primary multiplex connection
The product is no longer available for this event, as the event is finished.
You will find further information at section 3.1.3, 5.9.4 and 7.1.3 of the Technical Guidelines.
- This article will be executed by the official service partner of Messe Düsseldorf.
- Deutsche Telekom AG / T-Systems
Telekom Service Center Messe
Postfach 10 10 06
Tel.: +49 211 947-2000
Fax: +49 211 947-4748
- This article will be invoiced by Messe Düsseldorf.
- Additionals Conditions:
per primary multiplex line
including installation, activation, basic charge (point to point), 1,000 call charge units
It is not possible to make pre-selection, call-by-call or Internet-by- call connections using dialling codes starting with "010..." or to dial service numbers starting with "0900..." on these lines.
A deposit corresponding to the deposit category will be included in the exhibitor invoice for all end devices issued.
The deposit will only be deleted subject to a return of the device in due time.
- Deposit category I: € 100 (e.g. telephones)
- Deposit category II: € 250 (e.g. modems, fax machines, routers, switches)
- Deposit category III: € 650 (e.g. notebooks, PC with monitor)
Further details can be found in the General Terms and Conditions of Business point 8.6
Details of Service Partner Messe Düsseldorf GmbH:
Messe Düsseldorf is one of the 5 most successful trade fair organisers worldwide. Some 30.000 exhibitors present their products to 1.5 million trade visitors at events in Düsseldorf each year. About 50 trade fairs are being held in Düsseldorf, including 23 global leaders in five areas of expertise: machinery, plants and equipment, retail, trade and services, medicine and healthcare, fashion and lifestyle, and also leisure. Messe Düsseldorf GmbH is the trade fair company wi... read more